We have some great alternatives instead.
- Hiking with the dogs at Stone Mtn, NC State Park.
- Transporting a rescue dog from the shelter to his or her foster home.
- Playing fetch with Luke.
- Teaching Trooper how to lay down on command.
- Trimming Luke’s nails.
- Putting up the red flags to begin Trooper’s electronic fence training.
- Working with Daisy Mae on the “give it” command.
- Playing “find it” individually with Trooper & Daisy Mae. (Luke is a lost cause because he is so well mannered. LOL)
- Hiking at Lake Norman (LKN) State Park.
- Loving on all three dogs.
I have not gone shopping on Black Friday in many years. Billy thinks he has never gone shopping on Black Friday. These are some ideas to get you started. We know we will be far from any malls.